Jump to navigation Jump to search
NPO may refer to:
- Nil per os, Latin for "nothing by mouth", a medical instruction to withhold oral intake of food and fluids
- Nonprofit organization
- National Ports Organisation, former part of the UK Department for Transport
- National Preservation Office, part of the British Library
- Nauchno-Proizvodstvennoye Obyedineniye (Научно-производственное объединение) ("Scientific and Production Establishment"), designation of many former Experimental Design Bureaus (OKBs)
- Nederlandse Publieke Omroep (organization) ("Netherlands Public Broadcasting"), governing body of the Netherlands (Dutch) Public Broadcasting System
- Nederlands Publieke Omroepbestel ("Dutch public broadcasting system"), the public broadcasting service in the Netherlands
- Netherlands Pathfinder Organisation (Nederlandse Padvinders Organisatie), one of the organisations that evolved into Scouting Nederland, the national Scouting organisation
- North Pacific Oscillation, a teleconnection pattern in atmospheric conditions over the North Pacific
- NP optimization problem, an optimization problem that is NP-hard
- NPO UK Ltd., a chain of stationery and book shops in Northern Ireland, now part of Eason & Son
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.