From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with NP0 (ending is zero).
NPO may refer to:
- Nil per os, Latin for "nothing by mouth", a medical instruction to withhold oral intake of food and fluids
- Nonprofit organization
- National Ports Organisation, a British governmental organisation set up by Barbara Castle MP
- National Preservation Office, part of the British Library
- Nauchno-Proizvodstvennoye Obyedineniye (Научно-производственное объединение, Russian for "Scientific and Production Establishment"), title often found in the names of successors to the Experimental Design Bureaux (OKB) of Communist times
- Nederlandse Publieke Omroep (organization) (in English: "Netherlands Public Broadcasting"), abbreviated as NPO, the Dutch public broadcasting organization that administers the public broadcasting service in the Netherlands
- Dutch public broadcasting system (Nederlands publieke omroepbestel), the public broadcasting service in the Netherlands
- Netherlands Pathfinder Organisation (Nederlandse Padvinders Organisatie), one of the organisations that evolved into Scouting Nederland, the national Scouting organisation
- North Pacific Oscillation, an atmospheric teleconnection pattern
- NP optimization problem, optimization problems that are NP-hard
- NPO UK Ltd., a company which had stationery and book shops around Northern Ireland, bought by and rebranded Eason & Son
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.