|Joint stock company|
|Vitaly Neskorodov, General Director (since February 2011)
Pavel Sozinov, General Designer (since February 2011)
|Products||Air defence missile systems|
|Parent||part of Almaz-Antey holding|
|Subsidiaries||NIEMI, NIIRP, MNIIRE Altair and MNIIPA scientific & research centers.|
|Website||Official site of GSKB Almaz-Antey|
JSC GSKB Almaz-Antey named after A.A. Raspletin (Russian: ГСКБ Концерна ПВО „Алмаз-Антей“, former SB-1, 1947–50; KB-1, 1950–66; MKB Strela, 1966–71; TsKB Almaz, 1971–88; NPO Almaz, 1988–2008) is a Soviet/Russian military R&D enterprise founded in 1947. It is the core of the Almaz-Antey holding. Headquarters – Moscow, Leningradsky av., 80.
Since 30 November 2009 by the decision of the board of directors of Almaz-Antey 4 joint-stock companies were reorganised and joined NPO Almaz to form GSKB joint venture, namely NIEMI, NIIRP, MNIIRE Altair and MNIIPA. GSKB strengthen its position as the head developer of Almaz-Antey holdings, became Head System Design Bureau (Russian: ГСКБ, Головное системное конструкторское бюро).
NIIRP scientific & research center is developing the Joint system of air and ballistic missile defense (Russian: ЕС ЗРО ПВО-ПРО). Earlier, NIIRP successfully developed the A-135 BMD system together with Amur-P multi-channel firing system which were put into operation to protect Moscow on 17 February 1995. Its predecessor also designed by NIIRP, the A-35 and A-35M BMD systems, defended Moscow since 1977.
In February 2011, it was announced that the first S-500 missile systems should be in serial production by 2014. There will be also a version of the system called S-1000.
Current product line
- Area and object air defence
- Land forces air defence (by NIEMI scientific & research center)
- Ship-based air defence (by MNIIRE Altair scientific & research center)
- Shtil-1 multi-channel ship-based middle-range missile system
- S-300F Rif-M ship-based missile system
- Klinok ship-based missile system
- 3M-47 Gibka, the ship turret launcher
- Podzagolovok-24E – Basic Collective Mutual Interference Avoidance System (ship-based electromagnetic compatibility electronic equipment)
- Moskit-E, Moskit-MVE missile system
- Automated control systems (by MNIIPA scientific & research center)
- Miroslav Gyürösi (14 October 2013). "NNIIRT develops new dual-frequency early warning radar". Jane's Information Group. Archived from the original on 5 October 2014.
- Carlo Kopp and Bill Sweetman. "New Russian Airpower Efforts Show Progress" Aviation Week & Space Technology, 19 June 2012. Archive
- (Russian) Official site of GSKB Almaz-Antey
- (English)  Official site of Almaz-Antey
- NPO Almaz at Globalsecurity.org