NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
This page is for a project article for the class DMS417, Wikimedia.
|NPPL Championship Paintball 2009|
Cover of NPPL Championship 2009
|Developer(s)||Sand Grain Studios|
|Release date(s)||November 18, 2008|
|Genre(s)||First-person Shooter Sports Paintball|
NPPL: Championship Paintball 2009 (2008) (NPPL 09) is a E-rated first person paintball game released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and Wii. The game features multiple game modes, officially-licensed gear, and authentic tournament locations and field layouts from the NPPL, the Millennium European Paintball Series, and the XPSL. Players can perfect their skills as they progress from a rookie to pro in career mode and take on the best paintball teams in the world, or get online for an adrenaline rush of intense, cutthroat multiplayer action.
- Game Modes: Multiple modes of play, including Career, Quickplay, Multiplayer, Tutorial and Training modes.
- Locations: Over 35+ tournaments including official NPPL and Millennium layouts and field locations like Hunting Beach, Commanders Cup, Toulouse, Malaga and more.
- Gear: Over 110+ pieces of officially licensed gear, including parts from JT Sports, Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts and many others.
- Team Manager: Manage your team and teammates throughout your career to maximize your performance on the field. You'll need to bench and field the most optimal roster based on each player's attributes across accuracy, speed, marker handling, communication, hopper reload time, back/mid/front, and type of tournament.
- Team Break-Out Planner: The Breakout Planner lets you set your team's breakout strategy and firing lanes so everyone is in position to lay some serious paint on the opponents.
- Field Creator: All-new field creator feature allows players to design their very own unique field layouts.
- Dynasty Skills Challenge: Alex Fraige, Yosh Rau, and Ryan Greenspan will walk you through virtual versions of some actual shooting, movement, and speed drills they practice in their own preperation for tournaments. Players can attain skill points based on how well they do in their challenges and redeem these points in career mode.
- Advance AI: Most technologically advanced paintball AI ever includes unique situational and position-based player attributes.
- Realistic Feel: Realistic ballistics and physics attributes applied to bunkers and paintball trajectories
- Pro Consultants: In-depth design consultation by Dynasty San Diego and Bob Long. Includes over 40+ useful, real-world paintball tips from the pros. Player movements motion-captured from professional paintball athletes with running, shooing, diving, sliding, and more.
- Online Play: Up to 14-players can take their fields online and challenge their friends to matches on PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360
- "http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/17881/NPPL-Championship-Paintball-2009-Announced". External link in
- "http://pbsting.com". External link in
- "http://www.gamingexcellence.com/xbox360/news/2617.shtml". External link in