From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NRB is an acronym, abbreviation, or initialism that may refer to:
- National Reconstruction Bureau, Defunct Pakistani government institution for economic recovery and prosperity
- National Religious Broadcasters, international association of Christian communicators
- Nederlandse Rugby Bond, Dutch rugby union governing body
- Nepal Rastra Bank, central bank of Nepal
- New Research Building, Harvard University biomedical research facility
- Non-rebreather mask, device used for emergency oxygen therapy
- Norbury railway station, England (station code NRB)
- People's Republic of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: Народна република България, Narodna republika Bulgaria)
- Navigating Rensselaer and Beyond, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute freshman orientation week.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.