|Look up NRL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NRL refers to the National Rugby League, the top professional league of Australasian rugby league football clubs.
NRL may also refer to:
- National Ringette League, a Canadian ringette league
- National Rookie League, an American basketball minor league, 2000–2002
- National Rugby League USA, a proposed professional rugby league competition
- Newcastle Rugby League, an Australian rugby league competition
- NRL Racing Development Cycling Team, a California bike racing team
Science and technology
- NRL (gene), a human gene that encodes the neural retina-specific leucine zipper protein
- Namespace Routing Language, a mapping from namespace URIs to schema URIs
- Nucleosome Repeat Length, the average distance between the centers of neighboring nucleosomes
- United States Naval Research Laboratory, a corporate research laboratory in Washington, D.C.
- National Rafidain List, used by the Assyrian Democratic Movement during the Iraqi elections
- North Ronaldsay Airport, Orkney Islands, United Kingdom (IATA code)
- NRL Rugby League (series), a 2003 video game franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.