This article does not cite any sources. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Presented by||Ben Ikin (host)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||2|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||Fox Sports|
Fox League (2017-)
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||6 March 2013 –|
From Tuesday, 3 March 2015, NRL 360 moves from once a week on Wednesdays (30 episodes a season) to three nights a week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays) for a total of 90 episodes in 2015.
In 2016, for the finals series, in addition to the regular Tuesday-Thursday broadcast, they decided to broadcast on a fourth night with Monday nights as the fourth with two journalists as well as Greg Alexander joining Ikin and Kent.
The final episode of 2016, the Thursday before the grand final and the day of the NRL fan day, they held a special live from the Sydney Opera House edition where they spoke to grand final captains, Paul Gallen and Cameron Smith, the grand final coaches Shane Flanagan and Craig Bellamy as well as the regular Thursday 'legends' Geoff Toovey and Billy Moore.
The 2016 NRL 360 schedule is as follows: (All 'nights' occur from the start of round 1 to the Grand final week except for Mondays which is only aired in the finals weeks)
- Mondays - (Finals Only) Journalists Night with Andrew Webster and Paul Crawely as well as Greg Alexander.
- Tuesdays - Players Night with Benji Marshall & Michael Ennis - (Current Players)
- Wednesdays - Coaches night with Laurie Daley & Kevin Walters - (Current State of Origin Coaches)
- Thursdays - Legends night with Geoff Toovey & Billy Moore - (Past Players)
The 2017 edition of NRL360 is one of many shows on the new Fox League channel. NRL 360 is now hosted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Mondays - Coaches night with Laurie Daley & Kevin Walters - (Current State of Origin Coaches) + Phill Rothfield
- Tuesdays - Players Night with James Graham & Aaron Woods - (Current Players) + Andrew Webster
- Wednesdays - Legends night Billy Moore with Danny Buderus - (Past Players) + Paul Crawely.
Whilst both the Coaches remain the same, with the retirenment of Michael Ennis and the move to the Brisbane Broncos by Benji Marshall Canterbury-Bankstown and Wests Tigers captains James Graham and Aaron Woods respectively take their places. Furthermore, since the signing of Geoff Toovey by the Bradford Bulls in the English Championship, former Newcastle Knights legend and coach Danny Buderus comes in.
NRL 360 Summer Series
At the conclusion of the 2017 NRL season, it was announced that a grand final edition woukd be aired the Monday after the grand final. It was later revealed that a 'Summer Series' would air at 7:30 pm (19:30) on Monday nights until the end if the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.
It was announced that the series would begin earlier normally to provide off-season news and opinion starting on Monday 29 January. The regular series began a week prior to the first round under the following program.
- Mondays - Phil Rothfield joins Ben and Paul + Coaches night with rotating coaches including current and former NRL, Origin and International coaches.
- Tuesdays - Paul Crawley joins Ben and Paul + Players Night with Luke Lewis & Josh Reynolds - (Current Players)
- Wednesdays - James Hooper joins Ben and Paul + legends night with Billy Moore and a ‘rotating legend’ including Danny Buderus , Greg Alexander , Nathan Hindmarsh or Steve Roach .
|This rugby league football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|