From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NRU (disambiguation))
NRU may refer to:
- National Reform Union (1864–1867), the formal name for the Reform Union, a minor, yet significant pressure group within the United Kingdom that demanded a secret ballot, extension of the franchise and equal sized constituencies in relation to the democratic process. Disbanded after the Reform Act of 1867 was passed.
- National Registrars Union
- National Republic of Ukraine
- National Research Universal Reactor
- Nederlandse Radio Unie
- Neighbourhood Renewal Unit, part of the UK's Department for Communities and Local Government
- Nitrogen Rejection Unit
- Northeast Rugby Union
- Not recently used, a page replacement algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.