Jump to navigation Jump to search
The acronym NSK has several meanings:
- Neue Slowenische Kunst, a Slovenian art collective - also known for its NSK state
- Japan Sumo Association, Nihon Sumo Kyokai
- Japan Newspaper Publishers and Editors Association, "Nihon Shinbun Kyokai"
- NSK Ltd., a Japanese bearing manufacturer
- N. S. Krishnan, Tamil film comedian
- NonStop Kernel, operating system for fault tolerant computers, formerly from Tandem Computers, now a product line of Hewlett-Packard
- IATA airport code for Norilsk Alykel Airport
- Nuselský SK, Czech association football club founded in 1909 as NSK
- National and University Library Zagreb (Nacionalna i sveučilišna knjižnica)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NSK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.