|Nippon Seikō Kabushiki-gaisha|
|Founded||Tokyo (November 8, 1916 )|
|Headquarters||1-6-3 Ōsaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-8560, Japan|
|Akitoshi Ichii (President/CEO)|
|Footnotes / references|
NSK Ltd. (日本精工株式会社, Nippon Seikō Kabushiki-gaisha, Japan Precision Company), also known in some markets as NSK Automation, is a large manufacturer of bearings globally and the largest in Japan. The company produces industrial machinery bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive bearings and components.
The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, is a component of the Nikkei 225 stock index, and has over 144 overseas operations in 29 countries. | Capital = 67.2 billion Japanese Yen (as of March 31, 2021) | Annual Net Sales = 747.6 billion Japanese Yen (Year ended March 31, 2021)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2017)
Present day business
30,577 employees form a worldwide technology network consisting of over 65 production plants in 14 countries. Approximately three million new bearings are manufactured per day (from miniature bearings with a one-millimetre bore to bearings with a diameter of five meters).
NSK offices in Ratingen, Germany
- "Corporate Profile". NSK. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- Martin C Timbrell; Diana L Tweedie (1998). Directory of Multinationals: K-Z. Waterlow. ISBN 978-0-333-67464-2.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Financials". Bloomberg L.P. l. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Company Profile". Hoover's. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Corporate Profile | Company | NSK Global".