The acronym NSM may refer to:
In general culture
- National Socialist Movement (disambiguation), a name used by a number of neo-Nazi organizations
- New social movements, social movements which depart significantly from the conventional social movement paradigm
- Non-Stipendiary Minister, an unpaid priest in the Church of England and Church of Ireland
- New Socialist Movement, a political party in Gujarat that was registered in June 2007
- New Sector Movements, a music project fronted by the British musician IG Culture
- National Science Museum of Japan collection code
- Natural semantic metalanguage
- New Smoking Material, tobacco substitutes such as Cytrel
- Nack, Schulze und Menke, a German manufacturer of jukeboxes
- NASDAQ Stock Market (occasionally used three-letter abbreviation)
- N-ary Storage Model, a model to storage records in database management systems
- Network and Systems Management (NSM) (a Suite of Network and Computer Management software made by Computer Associates
- Network security monitor: see Intrusion detection system
- Network Status Monitor protocol, used to notify Network File System peers of reboots
- Un groupe de rap connu aussi sous le nom de New Sh** Mafia, fondé en 2014 dans la ville de Neuchâtel (Suisse).
- Le nom du 1er album du groupe New Sh** Mafia sorti le 24.01.2016.
- Nasjonal Sikkerhetsmyndighet, the Norwegian National Security Authority
- Naval Strike Missile, a cruise missile developed by Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace 1997–2007
- Nausena Medal, Indian Military Award
- Natural semantic metalanguage - A linguistic theory of semantic description
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NSM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.