From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NTD may refer to:
- N-terminal Domain, a region at one end of a protein
- NTD (television station), an Australian television station
- Network Termination Device or NTD, a term used by the Australian National Broadband Network for a Network interface device
- New Tang Dynasty Television, an international Chinese television station headquartered in New York
- National Theatre of the Deaf, a touring theatre company in the United States
- Neglected tropical diseases, a group of endemic infectious diseases that primarily affect the poor
- Neon Tetra Disease, a sporozoan disease affecting tropical aquarium fish
- Neural Tube Defects, a group of medical conditions
- Neutron Transmutation Doping, a method of making semiconductors
- New Taiwan Dollar, the currency of Taiwan
- Notice and take down
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NTD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.