Jump to navigation Jump to search
NTP is a three-letter initialism which may stand for:
- Nation Transformation Party, a political party in Papua New Guinea
- National Toxicology Program, part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- National Transport Plan, a ten-year plan of Norway
- Ninh Thuận Province, a province in Vietnam
- Northern Territory Police, the police force in the Northern Territory of Australia
Science and technology
- Normal temperature and pressure, in chemistry
- Nucleoside triphosphate, an organic compound and building block of nucleic acids
- Network Time Protocol, a means of synchronizing clocks over a computer network
- New Teacher Project, a US non-profit organization
- NTP, Inc., an American company founded by inventor Thomas J. Campana Jr. that licensed its patents to BlackBerry for US$612.5 million
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.