Jump to navigation Jump to search
NTP is a three-letter initialism which may stand for:
- Nation Transformation Party, a political party in Papua New Guinea
- National Toxicology Program, part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- National Transport Plan, a ten-year plan of Norway
- Ninh Thuận Province, a province in Vietnam
- Northern Territory Police, the police force in the Northern Territory of Australia
- Normal temperature and pressure, in chemistry
- Nucleoside triphosphate, an organic compound and building block of nucleic acids
- Network Time Protocol, a means of synchronizing clocks over a computer network
- New Teacher Project, a US non-profit organization
- NTP, Inc., an American patent holding firm that threatened to shut down the Blackberry system for patent infringement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.