NTR National Award
The NTR National Award is an annual award to recognize people for their lifetime achievements and contributions to the Cinema of India.   The NTR National Award is an honorary Nandi Award in the honour of an Indian Film Actor, director, producer, and politician N.T. Rama Rao who also served as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. NTR National Film Award was first awarded to Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The Award carries a cash prize of ₹ 500,000/- and a memento.
Winners of the NTR Award
- 1996: Akkineni Nageswara Rao
- 1997: Dilip Kumar
- 1998: Sivaji Ganesan
- 1999: Lata Mangeshkar
- 2000: Bhanumathi Rama Krishna
- 2001: Hrishikesh Mukherjee
- 2002: Rajkumar
- 2003: Ghattamaneni Krishna
- 2004: Ilayaraja
- 2005: Nutan Prasad and Ambareesh
- 2006: Waheeda Rehman
- 2007: Dasari Narayana Rao and S L Bhyrappa
- 2008: Jamuna
- 2009: B. Saroja Devi
- 2010: Sharada
- 2011: Amitabh Bachchan
- 2012: Ashoka Mithran
- 2013: Manoj Das
- "NTR National Award from 2003 to 2006".
- "Governor gives away NTR awards". The Hindu.
- "Amitabh Bachchan receives NTR National film award". The Times of India.
- "Ilayaraja, Ambarish, Krishna get NTR award". Hyderabad: The Hindu, Business Line. 30 Aug 2007. Retrieved 4 Jan 2012.
- "T Bhyrappa given NTR literary award". Online Webpage of The Hindu (Chennai, India: The Hindu). 29 May 2007. Retrieved 22 June 2007.
|This film award–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|