|Look up nts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NTS may refer to:
- NTS GmbH Nature Technology Systems GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- NTS Radio Online Radio Station, Hackney, Great Britain
- NTS Motorsports, auto racing team, United States
- National Alliance of Russian Solidarists, aka Narodno-Trudovoy Soyuz, a Russian anti-communist organization
- National Television Service, television channel in Papua New Guinea
- National Theatre School of Canada
- National Traffic System
- National Trust for Scotland
- Nelson Thomlinson School in Cumbria, Great Britain.
- National Theatre of Scotland
- National Testing Service, an academic testing service in Pakistan
- Nederlandse Televisie Stichting, now Nederlandse Omroep Stichting (Dutch Television Organization)
- National Transmission System, distributes gas throughout Great Britain
- Nazarene Theological Seminary, a theological seminary in Kansas City affiliated with the Church of the Nazarene
- Nevada Test Site, now called Nevada National Security Site
- National Topographic System
- New Typesetting System, a project aimed at developing a successor for TeX, A New Typesetting System
- New Typesetting System, a discontinued reimplementation of the typesetting system TeX in Java.
- Neurotypical, a term for people not on the autistic or psychotic spectra.
- Neurotensin, a neuropeptide hormone
- New Testament Studies, an academic journal
- Non-topological soliton, in quantum field theory
- No true Scotsman
- Nucleus tractus solitarii (literally "nucleus of the solitary tract"), a collection of neurons in the brainstem that play a role in gustatory, cardiovascular, and respiratory function
- Number Translation Service, a service that translates a dialled telephone number (typically commencing 08 in the UK) into an actual geographic 'connect number'. With 08 numbers the call revenue is shared between the phone company and the called party.
- Not To Scale, a disclaimer used in engineering drawings or schematics when the dimensions of the represented elements are not proportionately accurate
- Nothing To Say, a short form of SMS phrase used during messaging and tweeting.
- Null-terminated string, a data type in computer programming.
- Windows NT Server, a computer operating system (unsupported since 2006)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.