This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tetsuya Shoji, President & CEO|
NTT Europe Ltd
|Website||www.ntt.com (in Japanese)|
www.ntt.com/index-e.html (in English)
NTT Communications (エヌ・ティ・ティ・コミュニケーションズ株式会社 NTT Communications Kabushiki-gaisha) or NTT Com, is a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation, the largest telecommunications company in Japan and one of the largest worldwide. NTT Com provides network management, security and solution services to consumers, corporations and governments.
NTT Communications was established in 1999 as a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (日本電信電話株式会社 Nippon Denshin Denwa Kabushiki-gaisha). It is the principal NTT subsidiary engaged in long-distance and international telecommunications services.
NTT Com consists of the following major subsidiary companies:
- Netmagic Solutions
- NTT Brazil
- NTT Com Asia – the East Asia headquarters of NTT Communications. It is responsible for the Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets, as well as managing its wholly owned subsidiary HKNet. It employs over 1200 staff.
- NTT Com Security (ex Integralis)
- NTT Com Thailand
- NTT Communications India Private Limited
- NTT Communications Russia
- NTT Europe Ltd
- NTT ICT (Australia)
- NTT MSC
- NTT Resonant
- NTT Singapore
- NTTCom Managed Services
- OCN or Open Computer Network
- "About Us: Board of Directors". NTT Communications. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Nippon Telegraph & Telephone". Fortune. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Global ICT Services Provider - NTT Communications". ntt.com.
- "Group Companies". NTT Communications. Retrieved 9 April 2012
- "The NTT Group: Thirty Years of History". Archived from the original on 8 May 2016. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "About NTT Group". Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "NTT Com buys controlling stake in Frontline Systems". itnews.com.au. 2011-05-12. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "NTT Australia restructures into one-stop IT shop". computerworld.com.au. 2013-11-11. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- Perez, Bien (August 9, 2017). "NTT unveils Hong Kong's first 'financial data centre'". South China Morning Post. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-10-14. Retrieved 2017-08-19.
- NTT corporate website
- NTT Com Asia Homepage
- NTT Singapore Homepage
- NTT Com Acquires Stake in goFLUENT Group
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|