NUS Business School
|Location||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
|Affiliations||National University of Singapore|
NUS Business School was established in 2002, although its history dates back to 1961, when Business Administration was first taught as a subject in the then Department of Economics in NUS. NUS Business School is located at the Kent Ridge campus, and in 2009, the school moved into the new Mochtar Riady Building. Its current dean is Professor Bernard Yeung.
The school is made up of six academic departments:
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Strategy & Policy
- Department of Decision Sciences
- Department of Finance
- Department of Management & Organisation
- Department of Marketing
- EQUIS: It assesses all the activities and sub-units of the institution, including research, e-learning units, executive education provision and community outreach plus the degree programmes. EQUIS looks for a balance between high academic quality and the professional relevance provided by close interaction with the corporate world plus a high degree of internationalisation. 
- AACSB: AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools. Today, AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programmes have earned AACSB Accreditation. AACSB-accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools. 
Financial Times Ranking
- MBA Ranking
- 2014: 5th in the Asia-Pacific and 32nd in the world.
- EMBA Ranking
- 2014: 18th (Asia Pacific Executive MBA); 4th (NUS - UCLA Executive MBA) 
- Master's in Management
- 2014: 5th (CEMS Master's in International Management)
Bloomberg Businessweek Best B-Schools
- 2014: 22nd (International Full-Time MBA Programmes)
Eduniversal Business School Ranking
- 2014: 1st in Far East Asia 
Times Higher Education
- 2014: 21st (university-wide)
- 2014: 2nd (university-wide) 
Forbes Global (2-year) MBA rankings
- 2013: 2nd outside the United States 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NUS Business School.|
- "NUS Business School: Quick Facts". Retrieved 2014.
- NUS Business School: History and Milestones, Official Website of NUS
- Mochtar Riady Building - Our New Flagship Building, Official Website of NUS
- NUS Business School Advisory Board, Official Website of NUS
- Quick Facts, Official Website of NUS
- "Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2009", Financial Times, Official Website of "The Financial Times"
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2010 Asia Australasia".
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools 2009: The Employers’ Choice Survey", QS Top MBA