National Unified USSD Platform
NUUP (National Unified USSD Platform) service (also known as *99# service) is based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) service over USSD, initiated by the Government of India and developed by (NPCI) National Payments Corporation of India, to facilitate easy access banking services from mobile phones.
- "NUUP: *99# transaction without internet". financialexpress.com.
- "Transfer Money Using A Basic Mobile Phone". swarajyamag.com.
- "Go Cashless without Smartphone". thenortheasttoday.com.
- "*99# – New Banking in India". fsstech.com.
- "Bhim: Cashless transactions using NUUP on iOS and feature phones". firstpost.com.
- "Digital payment method to use". indiatimes.com.
- "USSD-based mobile banking service for non-smartphone users". economictimes.indiatimes.com.
- "National Unified USSD Platform (NUUP)". intoday.in.
- Roll out more user-friendly version of USSD for cashless payments: CMs Decanchronicle.com
- Simpler USSD for digital payments on the anvil: Chandrababu Naidu thehindu.com
- New Simple USSD For Feature Phones ndtv.com
- Feature phones set to get their own mobile banking platform hindustantimes.com
- IMPS Is Five: Time To Tap Unrealized Potential igovernment.in
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (October 2018)