Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NV or Nv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NV, nv, nV or Nv may refer to:
- Nevada, a state in the United States of America
Businesses and organizations
- Naamloze vennootschap (NV), a Dutch term for a public limited-liability company
- Iranian Naft Airlines, Iranian airline (IATA code)
- Air Central NV, Japanese airline (former IATA code)
- North Vista Secondary School, Singapore
- NV (Portland, Oregon), a residential tower in Oregon
- Navajo language, ISO 639-1 code nv
- Radical 38 (女), "nü" in pinyin but often typed as "nv" as "v" is an alternate way to express "ü"
- nv (album), 1995 album by Battery
Science and technology
- Nv neuron, an artificial neuron
- Nv network, a term used in BEAM robotics
- Nitrogen-vacancy center, a color center in diamond
- nv (neutron flux), a unit of neutron flux equal to one thermal neutron per square centimeter per second
- Near vision, an acronym used in eyeglass prescriptions
- Abbreviation used by Team EnVyUs, an international eSports organization based in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.