Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NV or Nv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NV, nv, nV or Nv may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Naamloze vennootschap (NV), a Dutch term for a public limited-liability company
- Iranian Naft Airlines, Iranian airline (IATA code)
- Air Central NV, Japanese airline (former IATA code)
- North Vista Secondary School, Singapore
- NV (Portland, Oregon), a residential tower in Oregon
- NV Homes, a real estate development company now part of NVR, Inc.
- Navajo language, ISO 639-1 code nv
- Radical 38 (女), "nü" in pinyin but often typed as "nv" as "v" is an alternate way to express "ü"
- nv (album), 1995 album by Battery
- NV (album), a 2015 collaborative album by Dragged Into Sunlight and Gnaw Their Tongues
Science and technology
- Nv neuron, an artificial neuron
- Nv network, a term used in BEAM robotics
- Nitrogen-vacancy center, a color center in diamond
- nv (neutron flux), a unit of neutron flux equal to one thermal neutron per square centimeter per second
- Near vision, an acronym used in eyeglass prescriptions
- An abbreviation for NVIDIA, a graphics card company
- Abbreviation used by Team EnVyUs, an international eSports organization based in the United States
- Nonvintage, an abbreviation used on wine lists.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.