Jump to navigation Jump to search
NVA is a three-letter acronym for:
- Benito Salas Airport, with IATA code NVA
- National People's Army, or Nationale Volksarmee, the military of former German Democratic Republic
- NVA (film), a German film from 2005 about the NVA
- National Volleyball Association, a men's professional volleyball league in America
- New Flemish Alliance (Dutch: Nieuw-Vlaamse Alliantie), a Flemish political party
- No value added, management term
- Nonivamide, an organic compound
- Normandy Veterans' Association, an association of Allied ex-servicemen who served in the 1944 Normandy invasion
- North Vietnamese Army, also known as the People's Army of Vietnam
- NVA (arts organisation), stands for nacionale vitae activa
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NVA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.