From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NVP may refer to:
- Network Voice Protocol
- Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy
- Nevirapine, an antiretroviral drug (of the class NRTI) used to manage HIV/Aids
- Name-value pair
- N-version programming
- Nationale Volkspartei (National People's Party), a far-right political party in Austria
- Naphthylvinylpyridine, an acetylcholine antagonist
- National Vigilance Park, a memorial to United States Cold War reconnaissance flights located adjacent to NSA and the National Cryptologic Museum.
- Network Virtualization Platform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.