This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NYSE: NVR
S&P 400 Component
|Industry||Construction, Financial Services|
|Founded||1980 (1948 as "Ryan Homes" in Pittsburgh)|
|Headquarters||Reston, Virginia, United States|
Number of employees
|Website||nvrinc.com, Ryan Homes|
NVR, Inc. is a United States homebuilding and mortgage company. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs new homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Rymarc Homes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes trade names.
The attorney general of Delaware, Beau Biden, and his office, filed a 39-count consumer fraud lawsuit against NVR, Inc., while doing business under the "Ryan Homes" name. Ryan Homes staff were alleged to have made false statements about the development of various community amenities in the specific development according to the complaints filed. The case was settled on April 1, 2010.
- "NVR Inc". Reuters. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Ryan Homes > About". Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Biden sues Ryan Homes for consumer fraud" (PDF). 2010-02-17. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2011-07-18.
- Eichmann, Mark (2010-02-17). "Delaware sues home builder Ryan Homes". Archived from the original on 2012-02-04. Retrieved 2011-07-18.
- "Biden Settles Consumer Fraud Charges with Ryan Homes" (PDF). 2010-04-01. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2011-07-18.