From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NWS may refer to:
- National Weather Service, a U.S. government agency charged with issuing weather forecasts, advisories, watches, and warnings on a daily basis
- News Corporation's NASDAQ ticker symbol for Class B stock
- NWS (TV station), a television station in Adelaide, South Australia
- Nuclear Weapons State, a term relating to the U.S., Russia, China, United Kingdom and France in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Not work safe, a web acronym interchangeable with the more widespread NSFW ("not safe for work")
- Netherlands Worldwide Students, a worldwide network of Dutch students enrolled in foreign universities
- New Wrestling Stars, a wrestling company based in Puerto Rico
- North Warning System, a series of radar stations across Arctic North America
- Nintendo World Store, Nintendo's showcase store in New York City
- Naval Wargames Society, the international society devoted to the advancement of naval wargames
- NWS Holdings, a listed company in Hong Kong
- North Wilkesboro Speedway, a track that was the site of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing until closing in 1996, the track reopened in 2010 and will hold a USARacing event.
- Northwest Semitic languages, an ancient language family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NWS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.