NYC & Company
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
NYC & Company is New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization. The not-for-profit quasi-agency's mission is to maximize opportunities for travel and tourism in New York City, build economic prosperity and spread the dynamic image of New York City around the world. It has launched interactive initiatives including nycgo.com and the Official NYC Information Center at 810 Seventh Avenue.
- Emily K. Rafferty, President of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Chairperson of the Board of Directors of NYC & Company
- Fred Dixon, President and CEO of NYC & Company
- Kevin Booth, Chief Financial Officer
- Kelly Curtin, Executive Vice President, Membership & Destination Services
- Bryan Grimaldi, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel