NYC (Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid album)
|Studio album by Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid|
|Released||18 November 2008|
|Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid chronology|
|Pitchfork Media||(6.8/10) link|
NYC is an album by Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid. Hebden and Reid had previously collaborated on three studio albums, with NYC becoming their final release before Reid's death in 2010. Inspiration for the album came from Reid's home city, with the two musicians meeting to record the music over two days in February 2008 at New York's Avatar Studios. The album was released by Domino Records in November 2008.
- "Lyman Place" – 7:05 (Hebden/Reid)
- "1st & 1st" – 6:16 (Hebden/Reid)
- "25th Street" – 6:28 (Hebden/Reid)
- "Arrival" – 9:23 (Hebden/Reid)
- "Between B & C" – 5:46 (Hebden/Reid)
- "Departure" – 7:14 (Hebden/Reid)
- Neyland, Nick (7 October 2008). "Album Review: Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid - NYC". Prefix magazine. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- Cole, Jenni. "Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid - NYC (Domino)". musicOMH. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
|This 2000s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|