Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NYC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New York City (NYC) is the most populous city in the United States of America.
NYC may also refer to:
Related to New York City
- .nyc, a top level internet domain for New York City
- New York City (video game), a 1984 Atari 400/800/XL and Commodore 64 video game
- The IATA code for all New York City-area airports, including:
- New York Central Railroad, a Northeastern United States railroad from 1831–1968 that was headquartered in New York City
- Akuma na Koi / NYC
- "NYC" (Interpol song), 2003
- NYC (Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid album), 2008
- "NYC (There's No Need to Stop)", a 2006 song by The Charlatans
- "NYC", a song by Kevin Rudolf from In the City
- "N.Y.C.", a song by Steve Earle from El Corazón
- "N.Y.C.", a song from the musical Annie
- "NYC", a 2013 song by Dido from her compilation album Greatest Hits
- National Youth Commission (NYC) (青輔會) Taiwan
- National Youth Competition (rugby league)
- North York Centre, a district in Toronto
- Northern Yacht Club (established 1824), which became the Royal Northern Yacht Club in 1830, now the Royal Northern and Clyde Yacht Club
- Nazarene Youth Conference, an international convention for high-school age Church of the Nazarene members
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NYC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.