From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NY most commonly refers to:
- New York, one of the states that make up the United States
- New York City, New York, the most populous city in the United States
NY, Ny or ny may also refer to:
- ny (digraph), an alphabetic letter
- Air Iceland (IATA code NY)
- Chichewa language (ISO 639-1 code "ny")
- Eric Ny (1909–1945), Swedish runner
- Nu, the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet, transcribed as "Ny"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.