From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NY stands for New York, an American state
NY, Ny or ny may also refer to:
- NY, short for New York City (see also NYC)
- NY, North Yorkshire, an English county
- Ny, Belgium, a village
- NY, the IATA code for Air Iceland
- ny, the ISO 639-1 code for Chichewa language
- ny (digraph), an alphabetic letter
- Ny, transcription of the 13th Greek letter, Nu
- Eric Ny (1909–1945), Swedish runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.