From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NY most commonly refers to:
- New York (state), one of the states that make up the United States of America
- New York City, a city in the State of New York and the most populous city in the United States
NY, Ny or ny may also refer to:
- NY, the IATA code for Air Iceland
- ny, the ISO 639-1 code for Chichewa language
- ny (digraph), an alphabetic letter
- Ny, transcription of the 13th Greek letter, Nu
- Eric Ny (1909–1945), Swedish runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.