|Born||1974 (age 42–43)
Seoul, South Korea
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
|Revised Romanization||Na Hong-jin|
His follow-up film, The Yellow Sea (2010), screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. The Wailing (2016), Na's third film, also screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Go-su-bu-ji (short film, 2004) - cinematographer
- A Perfect Red Snapper Dish (short film, 2005) - director, screenplay
- Sweat (short film, 2007) - director, screenplay
- Carnival (short film, 2007) - actor
- The Chaser (2008) - director, screenplay
- The Yellow Sea (2010) - director, screenplay
- The Wailing (2016) - director, screenplay
- 2017 22nd Chunsa Film Art Awards: Best Director (The Wailing)
- 2016 16th Director's Cut Awards: Best Director (The Wailing)
- 2016 37th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best Director, Nomination – Best Screenplay (The Wailing)
- 2016 Korea Film Actor's Association Top Star Awards: Best Director (The Wailing)
- 2016 Korean Film Producers Association Awards: Best Director (The Wailing)
- 2017 8th KOFRA Film Awards: Best Film, Best Director (The Wailing)
- 2017 11th Asian Film Awards: Best Director (The Wailing)
- "Festival de Cannes: Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 2011-04-14.
- Dargis, Manohla (5 September 2013). "20 Directors to Watch". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Conran, Pierce (11 August 2016). "NA Hong-jin Nabs Best Director from Director's Cut Awards". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "Actors Gong Hyo-jin, Cho Jung-seok, Cho Jin-woong win top star award". Yonhap News Agency. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "Inside Men Tops Korean Film Producers Association Awards". Korean Film Biz Zone.
- "'The Wailing' named best film by Korean film reporters". Yonhap News Agency.
|This article about a South Korean film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|