From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naama may refer to:
- NAAMA, the National Arab American Medical Association
- Naâma, municipality in Algeria, capital of Naâma Province
- Naâma Province in Algeria
- Naama Bay, resort town in Egypt, just north of Sharm El Sheikh
- Nāma, Pali and Sanskrit for "name"
- Naamam, the identification mark of South Indian Vaishnavites
- Naama (singer), Tunisian singer
- Naama, Bong County, Liberia
- Naama, a composition by Iannis Xenakis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.