Naberezhny (masculine), Naberezhnaya (feminine), or Naberezhnoye (neuter), Naberezhnye (plural) may refer to:
- Naberezhny, Republic of Adygea, a settlement in the Republic of Adygea, Russia
- Naberezhny, name of several other rural localities in Russia
- Naberezhnaya Tower, a skyscraper in Moscow, Russia
- Naberezhnoye, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Naberezhnye Chelny, a city in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.