|Full name||Mohammad Nabil Aslam|
|Date of birth||August 3, 1984|
|Place of birth||Kongens Lyngby, Denmark|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2003–2004||→ Hvidovre IF (loan)||12||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ AB København (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 February 2015.
Mohammad Nabil Aslam (Urdu: محمد نبيل اسلم; born 3 August 1984) is a Pakistani footballer who plays as a defender for Kalundborg GB and the Pakistan national team. A versatile defender, Aslam primarily is a centre back, although he is a capable full back on either side. Physically strong and composed, he garnered a reputation as a tough-tackling, versatile defender.
Aslam started his career at Brøndby IF before moving to BK Frem where he developed from the youth ranks to the main team. After spending a few seasons at Frem he soon signed for AC Horsens and established himself as an integral part of the team reaching the final of 2011–12 Danish Cup, later helping Horsens reach the Europa League play-off round in the 2012-13 season. Later, after spending a season on loan with AB, he joined Svebølle B&I in 2015.
In February 2015, he was called by Pakistan national team to play for the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Yemen. He made his debut for Pakistan in a 3–1 defeat against Yemen in the first-leg of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
- AC Horsens
- Nabil Aslam at National-Football-Teams.com
- Malaysian club refuses to release Zesh for Pakistan's World Cup qualifier Retrieved on 14 August 2015.
- 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers: Individual mistakes cost Pakistan the win, says Bashir Retrieved on 14 August 2015.
- "Nabil Aslam". Soccerway. Retrieved 24 March 2015.