From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Nacerdine Drid|
|Date of birth||22 January 1957|
|Place of birth||Tébessa, Algeria|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1978–1980||USM El Harrach|
|1985–1988||MP Oran / M. Oran|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Drid spent most of his career playing for Algerian sides USM El-Harrach, USM Bel-Abbès and MC Oran. He played in Morocco, side Raja CA Casablanca between 1988 and 1989. He return in Algeria and finished career in MC Oran till 1990.
- Algerian League champion in 1988 with MC Oran
- CAF Champions League winner in 1989 with Raja CA Casablanca
With the Algerian national team
- 3rd in the Africa Cup of Nations 1984 in Cote d'Ivoire and 1988 in Morocco
- Bronze medal in the Pan Arab Games 1985 in Casablanca
- Participation in FIFA World Cup of 1986 in Mexico
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|