This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Information about the village
Nachar Khera is a very small and beautiful village.
- Village Nachar Khera
- Post Office Durjanpur
- District Jind
- Tehsil Narwana
- Block Uchana
- PIN 126152
- State Haryana
- Nation India
Nabour Village of Nachar Khera
Kakrod, Durjanpur, Surbura Udeypur are touching the border of village Nachar Khera from different sides.
Danoda, Matloda, Mangalpur. Dohana Khera, Litani, Makhand, Uchana Khurd, Kumbha, Chhan, Banbhori etc. are also includes in nearyby villages.
Religious Places of Nachar Khera
- Jai Dada Khera
- Baba Vichar Puri
- Shiv Bhole Mandir
- Eldest Mata
- Outsider Mother
- Uchana Wali Mata
- Bhanbhori Mai
- Baba Sirjanhar
- Sultan Pir
- Guga ka mandir
Main Milk Dairy In Village
The following Milk Dairy are collecting and supplying the best quality of milk in village as well as on milk plant with best prices given by govt of haryana.
- Mahadev Milk Dairy Nachar Khera (Prop. Jitender Singh 9467660976) - 8 December 2014
- Reliance Dairy Foods Ltd. Nachar Khera (Prop. Vikram Panghal 8901042595) - 5 September 2011
- Vita Milk Dairy (Prop. Sandeep Kumar) - September 2005
- The Nachar Khera MPCS Ltd. (VITA Mahila Milk Dairy) (Prop. Suman Devi 9416116991) - July 2016
Facilities in Village
- Good drinking water
- Daily RO Water supply by Mahadev Gramin RO Water Plant, Kakrod.
- Handpump & Submersibble pump for drinking water supply
- Big pond for animals
- A Grassland for grazing and rest of animals
- An inn on the main bus stand
- Old well for water facility on Main Bus Stand.
- Good irrigation facility like Submersibles, Engine Tube-wells, Electricity Tube-wells, Cannal Water supply.
- An animal hospital
- Bus stand with sitting facility and with tree's shed
- Good electricity supply from village kakrod 33kv station
- Best transport facility by Buses, private vehicle, Good bus service for uchana, uklana, barwala, hissar, narwana, jind.
The land of the village fertile for any kind of crops.
Now-a-days a project for javik kheti crops without fertilizer and chemicals like urea and DAP, other pesticide is running and in future bee keeping business will be started by progressive farmer in village. The youth are taking interest in modern method of agriculture with old best quality.
Main crops of this village are cotton, wheat, sorghum, sugarcane, barsheem, paddy, all kind of vegetables.