Far-right politics in Serbia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nacionalni stroj)
- Serbian Radical Party, 8.10% of parliamentary popular vote (2016), is sometimes described as far-right.
- Dveri, 5.03% of parliamentary popular vote (2016) in coalition with Democratic Party of Serbia.
- Serbian Action, a fascist organization, founded in 2010.
- Tsar Lazar Guard
- Nacionalni stroj (Национални строј, "National Alignment") was based in the Vojvodina province. It had orchestrated several incidents since 2005. In late 2005, charges were pressed against 18 of the leading members in Novi Sad, and each of the suspects were facing up to eight years in prison. It was banned in Serbia in 2012.
- Obraz, classified as Orthodox clero-fascist, was officially banned by the Constitutional Court of Serbia in 2012.
- Michael Minkenberg (15 April 2014). Historical Legacies and the Radical Right in Post-Cold War Central and Eastern Europe. Columbia University Press. p. 192. ISBN 978-3-8382-6124-9.
- http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-far-right-dveri-readies-for-elections. Missing or empty
- "Nacionalni stroj" pred sudom, BBC Serbian.com, January 9, 2006
- "Tempirane bombe mržnje". Novosti (in Croatian) (633). February 4, 2012. Retrieved February 6, 2012.
- "Constitutional Court bans right-wing organization". B92. B92, Tanjug. June 12, 2012. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
|This article about politics in Serbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|