Nackt-Radtour, Karlsruher FKK Rad-Classics and Karlsruher Nacktradeltour are references used to describe annual naked cycling tours in Germany, many of which happen around Karlsruhe. Organizers describe the event as recreational rather than political. Full and partial (especially topfree) nudity is encouraged, but not mandatory, on all rides. The rides are believed to be some of the first naked bike rides organized in the world.
The rides are organized by a number of groups and individuals, such as "No Limit Nudism", the action group "Wald FKK", "Free Range Nudism" or FKK-Freun.de. The events are organized via various internet portals.
The events have been held annually since 2000, and generally take place in June or July. There has been some resistance to joining World Naked Bike Ride due to the cool weather at the WNBR's date of June 10–12. Some Germans are also leery of events that appear to be overly dogmatic.
- FKK Bike-Classics at Karlsruhe, Germany 2005-07-23
- WNBR Naked Cycle Tour, Frankfurt/Main, Germany 2005-07-02
- Naked Cycle Tour around Munich, Germany June 18, 2005
- The 2001-06-14 Naked Cycle Tour ended in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Radtour-Classics 2001: Nackt-Radtour in und um Karlsruhe am 14. 6. 2001 A film by Karl-Heinz Kreutler, 45 Min, PAL video. Trailer
- Bohemianism and Counterculture
- Clothing-optional bike rides
- Naturism and Nudism
- Nude beach and Nudity in sport
- List of public outdoor clothes free places
- Public nudity
- Utility cycling
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- No Limit Nudism Information and images of past events.
- Bürgerinitiative "Wald FKK" or "Free Range Nudism" Information and images of past events.
- FKK-Freun.de Discussion of past and future events.
- NakedBikeRide and other nude aktivities in Munich
-  A film about the bike ride, also available with English subtitles