Nadav Shragai is an Israeli author and journalist. He worked as a reporter for Israeli newspaper Haaretz starting in 1983 and retired in 2009. Today he continues to write as an author and academic, publishing a number of books on the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. In 1995 his book Temple of Dispute about the Temple Mount was published by Keter Publishing House.
Shragai is a repeat contributor to the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, publishing a variety of articles on Israeli security issues, international law and related topics.
A sampling of Shragai's work:
- Understanding Israeli Interests in the E1 Area: Contiguity, Security, and Jerusalem
- The Al-Aksa Is in Danger Libel: The History of a Lie
- Hillel Fendel (2009-06-21). "Pro-Yesha Reporter Nadav Shragai Leaves Haaretz After 26 Yrs Haaretz Loses Token Nationalist". Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Inbari, Motti (2009). Jewish Fundamentalism and the Temple Mount: Who Will Build the Third Temple. SUNY Press. p. 14. ISBN 978-1-4384-2623-5.
- Nadav Shragai (January 2013). "Understanding Israeli Interests in the E1 Area: Contiguity, Security, and Jerusalem". Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Nadav Shragai (2010-03-15). "The "Al-Aksa Is in Danger" Libel: The History of a Lie". Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Cohen, Rich (2010). Israel Is Real: An Obsessive Quest to Understand the Jewish Nation and Its History. Macmillan. p. 266. ISBN 978-0-312-42976-8.
|This article about an Israeli writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|