|Full name||Nader El-Sayed|
|Date of birth||31 December 1972|
|Place of birth||Dakahlia, Egypt|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 December 2006|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 December 2006
Nader El-Sayed (Arabic: نادر السيد) (born 31 December 1972) is an Egyptian former goalkeeper, who last played for Egyptian Premier League club ENPPI, and has been capped more than 100 times with the Egyptian national team. In 2015, he became an ambassador of The SATUC Cup, a new charitable global football competition for U16 orphans, refugess and disadvantaged children.
He was widely recognized for the first time as goalkeeper for notable Egyptian club El Zamalek. After showing some classy performances for his club, he took the chance to move to Club Brugge in the Belgian League in 1998. After failing to reserve a starting place with his team, he decided to try his luck with Akratitos in the Greek Super League.
On 9 January 2007 it was announced that Nader transferred to ENPPI after failing to reserve a starting place in Al Ahly.
He used to play for Egypt national team until 2005, where he lost his place due to his irregular participating with Al Ahly. His last national game was against Ivory Coast away, ended with a loss for guests 2-0. This match was in 2006 World Cup Qualifiers. Nader's first national game was against Jordan ended with a draw 1-1.
- Winner of African Cup of Nations Burkina Faso 1998.
- Winner of Arab Cup of Nations 1992.
- Winner of African Youth Championship 1991.
- African Cup of Champions Clubs: 2
- 1993, 1996
- CAF Super Cup: 2
- 1994, 1997
- Egyptian League: 2
- 1991-92, 1992–93
- Afro-Asian Cup: 1
- CAF Champions League 2005
- CAF Champions League 2006
- Egyptian League (2005/2006)
- Egyptian Soccer Cup (2005/2006)
- Egyptian Super Cup 2005/2006
- African Super Cup 2005.
- Two times Best African goalkeeper in African Cup of Nations1998 & 2000.
- Best goalkeeper in African Youth Nation Cup 1991
- Best Arab goalkeeper 1992
- Best Egyptian goalkeeper 1992-1998
Nader is famous for saving penalty kicks. He saved 21 kicks in penalty shoot-outs winning many tournaments for his country and his club
- Nader El-Sayed at National-Football-Teams.com