|Genres||Technical death metal|
|Labels||Self-Distribution, Season of Mist|
|Associated acts||Deicide, Morbid Angel, Sepultura, Mayhem, Cryptopsy, Cattle Decapitation, Vader, Behemoth, Ava Inferi, Aura Noir|
Nader Sadek is an Egyptian-American artist. His death metal project gathers many well-known and emerging artists from the entire metal scene, focusing mostly on Black and Death Metal. Sadek currently resides in New York City and has worked as a stage artist for Mayhem and Sunn O))), before he decided to create a supergroup of death metal musicians using contacts he gained through his career.
The band was created by Sadek's desire to bring the hazards of petroleum usage to the public eye. The band released their debut album, In the Flesh, on May 16, 2011 in Europe and a day later in America.
- The Malefic: Chapter III (2014)
- Living Flesh (2013)
- Music videos (all directed by Nader Sadek)
- "Nigredo In Necromance" (2011)
- "Sulffer" (2011)
- "Re:Mechanic" (2014)
- "Deformation by Incision" (2014)
- "Entropy Eternal" Sample (2014) 
- "Nader Sadek: 'In The Flesh' Track Listing, Artwork Unveiled - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek's First Ever Live Performance Captured On 'Living Flesh' Cd/Dvd - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek: 'Sulffer' Video Released - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Re:Mechanic' With Terrorizer". Terrorizer. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Deformation by incision'".
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Entropy Eternal sample'".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nader Sadek.|