|Genres||Technical death metal|
|Labels||Self-Distribution, Season of Mist|
|Associated acts||Deicide, Morbid Angel, Sepultura, Mayhem, Cryptopsy, Cattle Decapitation, Vader, Behemoth, Ava Inferi, Aura Noir|
Nader Sadek is an Egyptian-American artist. His work contributes to the metal community with his death metal project, which gathers many known artists as well as emerging artist from the entire metal scene. Sadek and his chosen musicians then collaborate on creating an album. Focusing mostly on the more extreme styles of Black and Death Metal. Sadek currently resides in New York City and has worked as stage artist for Mayhem and Sunn O))), before he decided to create a supergroup of death metal musicians using contacts he gained through his career.
Under the name of its conceptual director and songwriter, Nader Sadek, the band was created by Sadek's desire to bring the hazards of petroleum usage to the public eye. After months of writing and recording, the band released their debut album, In the Flesh, on May 16, 2011 in Europe and a day later in America.
- The Malefic: Chapter III (2014)
- Living Flesh (2013)
- Music videos (all directed by Nader Sadek)
- "Nigredo In Necromance" (2011)
- "Sulffer" (2011)
- "Re:Mechanic" (2014)
- "Deformation by Incision" (2014)
- "Entropy Eternal" Sample (2014) 
- "Nader Sadek: 'In The Flesh' Track Listing, Artwork Unveiled - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek's First Ever Live Performance Captured On 'Living Flesh' Cd/Dvd - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek: 'Sulffer' Video Released - Blabbermouth.net". BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Re:Mechanic' With Terrorizer". Terrorizer. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Deformation by incision'".
- "Nader Sadek Premiere New Video 'Entropy Eternal sample'".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nader Sadek.|