Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nadeshiko may refer to:
- Yamato nadeshiko, a Japanese term used to praise the unadorned, clean beauty of a Japanese woman
- Yamato Nadeshiko or Nadeshiko, Japanese names for plants of the family Caryophyllaceae, in particular Dianthus superbus
- Nadeshiko Japan, the Japan women's national football team
- Nadeshiko, a character in the Japanese light novel and anime Inukami!
- Nadeshiko Kagamihara (各務原 なでしこ), a character in the manga series Laid-Back Camp
- Nadeshiko Kinomoto, a character in the manga and anime series Cardcaptor Sakura
- Nadeshiko Fujisaki, a character in the manga and anime series Shugo Chara!
- Yamato Nadeshiko (song), a 2006 single by Riyu Kosaka
- Martian Successor Nadesico, a 1996 anime
- The Wallflower (full Japanese title: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge), a manga series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nadeshiko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.