17 June 1901
|Died||22 January 1988
Nadia (Nadejda) Russo-Bossie (17 June 1901 – 22 January 1988) was a pioneering Romanian aviator.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
Born in Tver, Nadia Russo, from Chişinău, in 1936, was one of the first Romanian women to obtain a flying license. In 1937, she obtained a Bücker Bü 131. Half of the purchase price was paid for by the Romanian Ministry of Air and the other half by public subscription in Chişinău. She died in Bucharest in 1988.
- Gold Cross of the Order of Aeronautical Virtue with Swords (12 September 1941)
- Order of the German Eagle, 3rd class (Germany, 1942)
- Order of the Queen Marie Cross, 3rd class (1943)
- Daniel Focsa, Nadia Russo-Bossie (I): Între artă şi zbor, articol din Ziarul Financiar
- Escadrila Albă, lectură pe situl personal al lui Paul Goma, extras din lucrarea lui Daniel Focsa, Escadrila Alba. O istorie subiectiva, prefata de Neagu Djuvara, Bucuresti, 2008.