Nadine may refer to:
Film and TV
- Nadine (1987 film), a 1987 film with Jeff Bridges and Kim Basinger
- Nadine (nl) 2007 Dutch film with Monic Hendrickx
- Nadine Flumberghast, an imaginary character in the children's television series Arthur
- Nádine, South African singer
- Nadine (album), a George Thorogood album
- Nadine, album by South African singer Nádine 1997
- "Nadine" (song), a 1964 song by Chuck Berry
- "Nadine", song by Frank Black and the Catholics
- "Nadine", single by punk band Alice Donut 1994
- "Nadine", song by Fool's Gold from Fool's Gold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nadine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.