||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Isleworth, London, England|
|Known for||ITV Beauty presenter, magazine and newspaper journalist, Advertising face of Olay Regenerist face cream, occasional TV presenter, regular contributor to popular journals|
Nadine Baggott is an English celebrity beauty editor, journalist, and TV presenter
After graduating, Baggott gained employment as a journalist and has written for several newspapers and magazines including the Daily Mail, Sunday Express, London Evening Standard, Sunday Times Style Magazine, Marie Claire and Hello! Magazine. Currently (2007) Baggott is the health and beauty editor for Hello! Magazine, where she received a Jasmine Award in 2004 for the phrase "Scent to Seduce".
Baggott currently (2007) appears in a widely broadcast series of television advertisements for Olay Regenerist face cream. The advertisements have attracted negative comments on some internet sites. Nadine has made her own 'catch phrase' which has been repeated on many spoof videos on the popular video sharing site YouTube 'I'm Nadine Baggott, Celebrity Beauty Editor'.
- "Nadine Baggott". ITV. Archived from the original on 2 November 2007. Retrieved 21 August 2007.
Nadine has been presenting beauty items on TV for six years, anchoring regular beauty strands for ITV1's This Morning. She has also presented makeover strands twice a week for Vanessa and The Club on BBC1, and reported for GMTV's LK Today. Nadine has been a journalist since graduating from university and has written for The Evening Standard, The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times Style Magazine and The Sunday Express. She is currently health and beauty editor of Hello!
- Press Information
- "Toiletries & Cosmetics". Hello Magazine. Retrieved 21 August 2007.
Every week up-to-date news on specific beauty topics are written about by our resident award winning Beauty Editor, Nadine Baggott. Nadine is one of the most highly respected Beauty writers in the industry and she often appears on TV shows such as This Morning to give her valued, expert opinion on all areas of cosmetics, skin-care, hair-care and beauty treatments.
- "Soundbite Mag Nadine Baggott Winner of the Best Soundbite in a Magazine Title". Jasmine Awards. Retrieved 21 August 2007.
Nadine Baggot for 'Scent to Seduce' in the 7 September issue of Hello! represented by Sally Cartwright. Pictured with Helen Lederer and Susan Taylor.
- "Nadine Baggott". Archived from the original on 7 August 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2007.
I have been presenting lifestyle items on television for five years, anchoring weekly beauty strands for Granada Television's This Morning. I have also presented makeover strands twice a week for Vanessa and The Club on BBC1, and reported for GMTV's LK Live. I have appeared as a co-presenter on Granada's current affairs programme Six Talk, Food Beautiful Food with chef Lesley Waters, and Karyn Franklin's woman's interest show Well Woman. I have also written and presented outside broadcast reports for Open House and The Clothes Show and been the fashion news and gossip presenter on Granada's Fashion LiveTime. As a journalist I am Health and Beauty Editor of Hello! as well as writing articles for The Evening Standard, The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times Style Magazine, The Sunday Express and Marie Claire Health and Beauty.
- Olay 'Nadine Baggott' TV ad – 30 secs
- Raeside, Julia (1 July 2006). "The hard sell". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 21 August 2007.
Skin starts off young and gets old. This is no longer acceptable, so we must all choose our weapons in the battle against wrinkles and death. Olay Regenerist won't prevent death, but it will help you to think less about it, by smoothing out your face, so you can pretend you are further away from being bagged and tagged. And who better to flog this essential unguent than Celebrity Beauty Editor Nadine Baggott (to be said all in one breath)?"Right now, I think the hottest beauty ingredients around are pentapeptides," chirrups Nadine like a wide-eyed, featherless owl. It wouldn't be any kind of surprise if she turned her head all the way around or ate a dormouse. She goes on: "As we speak, my face is producing so much collagen, it has become a giant lip."
- Mr and Mrs McMuffin: we have taken against nadine baggott
- Thought Experiments : The Blog: Nadine Baggott – the New Jeff?
- TV’s Worst Adverts » Blog Archive » OLAY – Nadine Baggott Celebrity Beauty Editor » Some of UK TVs Worst Adverts
- the left room » Adverts that annoy me #2[dead link]
- (PDF) https://web.archive.org/web/20061107113708/http://www.senovadental.com/downloads/hello_article.pdf. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2006. Retrieved 11 September 2007. Missing or empty
- Press Articles Representing Perfect Skin Care Treatments
- Beauty Within || IPL, Health and Beauty Clinic || Cuckfield, Sussex
" contains written work and links to social media and YouTube channel.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|