|Born||Nadine Burgos Eidloth-Chua
2 March 1988
Rosenheim, West Germany
|Other names||Nadine Samonte|
|Agent||GMA Artist Center (2003-2011; 2015-2016)|
|Known for||Lorraine in Bakekang
Super T in Super Twins
|Spouse(s)||Richard Chua (m. 2013)|
Nadine Burgos Eidloth-Chua (born 2 March 1988 in Rosenheim, West Germany) known by her stage name Nadine Samonte, is a Filipina actress and commercial model. She participated as an Avenger of the first season of StarStruck.
Samonte first ventured into show business when she auditioned and became part of the first batch of the talent search StarStruck . She appeared in the third season of Love to Love as well as in the series Kissing Beauty. She followed this with the role of Sophia in the afternoon daily soap Ikaw Sa Puso Ko. Samonte later starred in Leya, Ang Pinakamagandang Babae Sa Ilalim Ng Lupa (Leya: The Most Beautiful Woman Underground).
She received the "Most Promising Actress" award from the Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation.
She was included in the second installment of GMA's seasonal afternoon soap, Now and Forever with their plot entitled 'Ganti' (Revenge). Then, she made another film the teen-romance flick, Say That You Love Me. She was also included in the comedy film, "Hari ng Sablay".
She then acted in the television series Etheria and the movie Isusumbong Kita sa Kuya Ko, which was an official entry to the Metro Manila Film Festival. She starred in Bakekang as Lorraine. Samonte which was followed by a role in Super Twins. Then, she was then chosen to reprise the role of Hilda Koronel in the TV remake of Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap. She starred in the TV remake of Maging Akin Ka Lamang where she reprised the role of Dina Bonnevie.
In Ako si Kim Samsoon, a Koreanovela remake based on My Lovely Sam Soon, she plays Hannah. She followed with roles in Carlo J. Caparas' Gagambino, SRO Cinemaserye: Suspetsa and Darna (2009 version). Samonte also appears in the Sine Novela, Tinik Sa Dibdib where she played the new Lorna Yadao-Domingo or Danica.
In 2010, she became part of the cast of the Koreanovela remake Endless Love (based on Autumn in My Heart) as Shirley the main antagonist to lead stars Dingdong Dantes, Marian Rivera and Dennis Trillo She also followed up in special participation roles in Bantatay and Koreana.
In 2011, she starred in the suspense-drama series My Lover, My Wife where she played the main antagonist but later the show did not renewed into second season. On July 13, 2011 TV5 announced that she will be joining on their upcoming television pilot playing the lead role.
She is now a freelance artist. In October 2014 she declared she is open to any network.
Nadine Samonte has been married to businessman Richard Chua since October 30, 2013; they had initially kept their marriage private until their first wedding anniversary with Samonte explaining they just wanted to have their privacy as a newly wed couple. In June 2016, it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child. Heather Sloane, their daughter, was born on August 27, 2016.
Debut on television with GMA Network (2003-2011: 8 years)
|2003||Stage 1: Starstruck Playhouse||Herself|
|2003||Stage 1: Live!||Herself|
|2004||Love to Love||Natalia / Mutya|
|2004||Ikaw sa Puso Ko||Sofia||Lead role|
|2004||Leya, Ang Pinakamagandang Babae Sa Ilalim Ng Lupa||Leya||Lead role|
|2005||Mars Ravelo's Darna||Ava / The Other Body of Valentina||Main antagonist|
|2005||Now and Forever: Ganti||Marianne|
|2005||My Guardian Abby||Pink Angel Abby||Lead role|
|2006-07||Carlo J. Caparas' Bakekang||Lorraine Arevalo||Main antagonist|
|2007||Super Twins||Super T||Co-lead role|||
|2007||Magic Kamison||Ava Mutain|
|2007||Sine Novela: Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap||Catherine Clemente||Lead role|||
|2007-08||MariMar||Innocencia Arcega-Del Castillo||Main antagonist|
|2008||Sine Novela: Maging Akin Ka Lamang||Elsa Paruel-Abrigo||Lead role|||
|2008||Ako si Kim Samsoon||Hannah Villanueva||Main antagonist|
|2008||Dear Friend||Jasmine||Episode: "Jasmine's Story"|
|2008-09||Carlo J. Caparas' Gagambino||Celine Lopez||Main antagonist|||
|2009||Suddenly It's Magic||Alani|
|2009||SRO Cinemaserye||Abigail Luna||Episode: "Suspetsa"|
|2009-10||Mars Ravelo's Darna||Roma / Babeng Impakta / Babaeng Lawin||Main antagonist
Remake of 2005 TV series in which she as participated in
|2009||Sine Novela: Tinik Sa Dibdib||New Lorna Yadao-Domingo / Danica Mangahas||Lead role|
|2009||SRO Cinemaserye||Sharon||Episode: "Exchange Gift"|
|2010||Claudine||Yayang Aswang||Episode antagonist|
|2010||Endless Love||Shirley Cruz/Dizon||Main antagonist|||
|2010||Bantatay||Angel Rodriguez||Guest antagonist|
|2011||My Lover, My Wife||April Romero-Salvador||Lead role / Antagonist
Bida Kontrabida (The Villainous Protagonist)
|2011||Rod Santiago's The Sisters||Bella Santiago / Christina Santiago||Lead role / Antagonist
Bida Kontrabida (The Villainous Protagonist)
Transfer to TV5 (2011-2013: 2 years)
|2011||Sa Ngalan ng Ina||Mayor Andrea Deogracias||Main antagonist|
|2012||Valiente||Maila Delos Reyes-Braganza / Maila Regalado Ilagan-Valiente|||
|2012||Game 'N Go||Herself / Co-hostess|
|2012||Enchanted Garden||Maring||Special participation|
|2014||Imbestigador||Ashela "Ash" Antipuesta||Return to GMA Network 2 (2014: Few months only)|
|2014||Tunay Na Buhay||Herself||Featuring her real life and activities|
|2014||The Ryzza Mae Show||Herself|
|2014||Hawak Kamay||Grace Dela Rama||Special participation
Transfer to ABS-CBN (2014-2015: 1 year)
|2014||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Rachel||Episode: "Simcard"|
|2014||Give on Love Christmas: The Gift Giver||Mariz Lopez-Aguinaldo|||
|2014||Ipaglaban Mo!||Naty||Episode: "Paano Mo Ito Nagawa?"|
|2015||Ang Probinsyano||Rose Dalisay|
|2015-16||Princess in the Palace||Judy Cruz||Return to GMA Network 3 (2015-present: 2 years)|||
|2015||Second Chances||Charlene Villacorta||Guest antagonist|
|2016||Celebrity Bluff||Herself / Contestant|
|2004||Kiling... Pintig... Yanig...||Tina|
|Forever My Love||Pammy|
|Enteng Kabisote: Okay Ka Fairy, The Legend||Tanya|
|2005||Happily Ever After||Abby|
|Hari ng Sablay||Mindy|
|Say That You Love Me||Sarah|
|2006||Isusumbong Kita sa Kuya Ko||Susan|
|OFW" w/ Coco Martin|
- Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awardee (2004) – Most Promising Female Artist
- Garcia, Rose (July 13, 2011) Nadine Samonte gets emotional at the launching of her first dramaserye on TV5. pep.ph
- "Why Nadine Samonte kept her marriage a secret". ABS-CBN.com. October 20, 2014. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- "Nadine Samonte expecting a baby girl". ABS-CBN.com. June 15, 2016. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- "LOOK: Nadine Samonte gives birth to first child Heather Sloane". GMAnews.com. August 27, 2016. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- February/ente1.htm "Twice the adventure, twofold the drama", Malaya - The National Newspaper, February 12, 2007. Accessed last February 26, 2007.
- Avante, W. "'Super Twins' to premiere tonight, February 12, on GMA-7's primetime block", Philippine Entertainment Portal, February 12, 2007. Accessed last February 25, 2007.
- Nadine Samonte returns to GMA-7 afternoon soap opera, pep.ph, n.d. Accessed last July 4, 2007.
- TV remake of "Maging Akin Ka Lamang" starts taping in January 2008
- FIRST READ ON PEP: Nadine Samonte and Polo Ravales replace Jennylyn and Patrick in "Maging Akin Ka Lamang"
- "Gagambino", pasok sa GMA-7! journal.com.ph
- Dennis Trillo will have Katrina Halili and Nadine Samonte as leading ladies in "Gagambino" pep.ph
- Top Asianovelas since the year 2002 Archived February 21, 2009, on Wayback Machine.
- iGMA Exclusive: GMA Telebabad 2010
- Valiente returns this Monday on TV5 primetime retrieved via www.interaksyon.com 02-09-2012
- "Valiente returns on TV5". Sun.Star. 2012-02-10. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Valiente TV5 JC de Vera Nadine Samonte Oyo Sotto Niña Jose - Teleserye". Asianovela. 2012-02-19. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Valiente returns on TV5 primetime - The Philippine Star » News » Entertainment". Philstar.com. 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "TV5's "Valiente" - Page 2". Pinoyexchange.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Contact Support". Daily-news-live.tk. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- shriek! (2011-12-30). "'Valiente' will soon return on Philippine TV via TV5 | Shriek!". Shrieknews.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- Ang pagbabalik ng Valiente retrieved via www.tv5.com.ph 01-05-2012
- New Pinoy superhero Kidlat, appears on Edsa retrieved via www.pep.ph 12-18-2012
- Nadine Samonte "looking forward" to and "excited" about new project with TV5 retrieved via www.pep.ph 9-26-2012
- ABSCBN Entertainment (November 13, 2014). "GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS Teaser". ABSCBN Entertainment. YouTube. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- Mauricio-Arriola, Tessa (September 19, 2015). "Look who's doing drama now!". The Manila Times. manilatimes.net. Retrieved October 30, 2015.