Nadir Nadirov (Kazakh: Нәдір Кәрімұлы Нәдіров; Russian: Надир Каримович Надиров) born 6 January 1932; Sadarak, Nakhichevan ASSR), is a Kurdish engineer from Kazakhstan. He was born in Nakhchivan and his family was deported to Kazakhstan in 1933. He is the president of association of Kurds in Kazakhstan (Berbang) and the first vice-president of the Engineering Academy of Kazakhstan. He is also director of the Neft scientific center. In 1992, he went public with the accounts of mass deportation of Kurds in the former Soviet Union during the 1930s and 1940s.
- N.K. Nadirov, A.P. Popov, Protein from Petroleum, U.S. Joint Publications Research Service, Springfield, Virginia, 1974.
- N.K. Nadirov, N. S. Nametkin, Podsolevye nefti Prikaspiĭskoĭ vpadiny, 302 pp., Izdvo Nauka Kazakhskoi SSR, 1983.(in Russian)
- N.K. Nadirov, N. Markovich, Токоферолы и их использование в медицине и сельском хозяйстве, 334 pp., 1991.
- N.K. Nadirov, Kurds of Kazakhstan, 556 pp., 2003 (in Russian).
- N.K. Nadirov, Tengiz: more nefti, more problem, 2003, ISBN 9965-405-08-5.
- Susan Meislas, Kurdistan, In the Shadow of History, 388 pp., Random House, 1997, ISBN 0-679-42389-3
- GAZETA.KZ ::> Kurdish Diaspora: present and future
- The Jamestown Foundation
- Israel W. Charny, The Widening Circle of Genocide, Transaction Publishers, 1994, ISBN 1-56000-172-0, p.170