This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nadja Regin (born Nadezda Poderegin, December 2, 1931, Niš, Serbia) is a Serbian actress.
She graduated from the Academy of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade and also the University of Belgrade's Faculty of Philosophy. Her acting career began during her student years and expanded through Yugoslav-German co-productions to Germany, and later, to England, Austria and New Zealand. She is best known for her roles in several British films and TV programmes in the 1960s, and the 1964 New Zealand film Runaway.
She acted in two James Bond films; From Russia with Love, as the mistress of Kerim Bey, and a smaller appearance in the pre-credit sequence of Goldfinger. Her TV roles included The Avengers, Danger Man, The Saint and Dixon of Dock Green.
In the 1970s her work included reading and selecting film scripts for production by film companies including Rank Films and Hammer Films. In 1980, she and her sister Jelena formed Honeyglen Publishing Ltd, a small publishing company, specialising in philosophy of history, belles lettres, biography and some fiction.
Nadja now devotes her time to writing. Her novel, The Victims and the Fools, has been published as an ebook under her full name Nadja Poderegin. She has also written a children's story, The Puppet Planet, and is working on her memoirs, titled Recollections.
- Prica o fabrici (1949) as Tekstilna ranica
- The Magic Sword (1950)
- Frosina (1952)
- Das Haus an der Küste (1954) as Marina
- Roman eines Frauenarztes (1954) as Nina Bertens
- Esalon doktora M. (1955) as
- Du mein stilles Tal (1955) as Rita
- Der Frontgockel (1955) as Claudette, Französin
- The Man Without a Body (1957) as Odette Vernet
- Die Unschuld vom Lande (1957) as Lollo
- Goodbye, Franziska (1957) as Helen Philipps
- Es wird alles wieder gut (1957) as Lucilla Coletti, Artistin
- Don't Panic Chaps! (1959) as Elsa
- Wir wollen niemals auseinandergehen (1960) as Livia
- Blond muß man sein auf Capri (1961) as Helga Wagner
- Edgar Wallace Mysteries - S03E01 - Number Six (Apr 1962) as Nadia Leiven
- Solo for Sparrow (1962) as Mrs. Reynolds
- The Fur Collar (1962) as Marie Lejeune
- From Russia with Love (1963) as Kerim's Girl
- Downfall (1964) (Edgar Wallace Mysteries) as Suzanne Crossley
- Goldfinger (1964) as Bonita
- Runaway (1964) as Laura Kossovich
- The directors of Honeyglen Publishing are Jelena Poderegin-Harley and Nadja Poderegin-Szrajber; Honeyglen Publishing Limited; Companies in the UK