May 21, 1958
Naeem Khan (born May 21, 1958) is an Indian-American fashion designer. Based in New York, he is the designer and CEO for Naeem Khan, which was launched in 2003. His designs have been worn by celebrities including Beyoncé, Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Diane Kruger, Leighton Meester, Brooke Shields, and by First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Naeem Khan - The Designer
- Michelle Obama Makes a Star Turn at the Oscars (via Satellite) - NYTimes.com
- "Every designer needs a story: Naeem Khan". The Times of India. Jun 9, 2013. Retrieved 2014-05-06.
- Naeem Khan on Designing Michelle Obama’s “Priceless” First State Dinner Dress
- Bowers, Paige (2009). "Starlet, Star Bright", Palm Beach Illustrated, January.
- Reuters.com, April 13th, 2009.
- First Lady Wears Naeem Khan Gown to State Dinner, ABC News, November 24, 2009.
- http://www.gossipgirlfashion.net/ Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf, Retrieved May 21, 2012