Type of site
|Available in||English, Korean, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic|
|Owner||Korea Computer Center|
|Created by||Foreign Languages Publishing House|
Naenara (Korean: 내나라; lit. my nation) is the official web portal of the North Korean government. It was the first website in North Korea, and was created in 1996. The portal's categories include politics, tourism, music, foreign trade, arts, press, information technology, history, and "Korea is One".
The website carries publications such as The Pyongyang Times, The Democratic People's Republic of Korea magazine, Korea Today magazine and Foreign Trade magazine along with Korean Central News Agency news.
- Censorship in North Korea
- Chollima (website)
- Internet in North Korea
- List of North Korean websites banned in South Korea
- Red Star OS
- "Naenara". North Korea Tech. March 12, 2012. Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- "Naenara". Foreign Languages Publishing House. 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Weiser, Martin (31 October 2016). "On Reading North Korean Media: The Curse of the Web". Sino-NK. Retrieved 23 July 2017.
- 주성하 (2010-04-30). "남한 밀수 컴퓨터에 '야동' 가득 '누리꾼 체육대회'로 채팅방 전격 폐쇄". The Dong-a Ilbo. p. 3. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- "Korea Is One".
- Martyn Williams (January 14, 2011). "South Korea steps up blocking of DPRK sites". North Korea Tech. Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- "The North Korean Website List". North Korea Tech. July 17, 2014. Retrieved January 11, 2015.