|Full name||Nafetalai Seluini|
|Born||21 June 1990|
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (11 st 11 lb)|
As of 11 February 2018
Nafe Seluini is a New Zealand rugby league player who currently plays for the Sunshine Coast Falcons in the Intrust Super Cup. His position of preference is at Hooker.
A Mangere East Hawks junior in the Auckland Rugby League competition, Seluini began his career at the New Zealand Warriors, first playing in their Toyota Cup team in 2008. Seluini represented Tonga in a 2009 Test match against the New Zealand national rugby league team.
He was part of the Junior Warriors side that won the 2010 Toyota Cup grand final. He won the Warriors' 2010 NYC Player of the Year award and finished his career with fifty two Toyota Cup matches, twenty one tries and one goal.
Seluini made his first grade debut for the Penrith Panthers in Round 4 2011 against the Brisbane Broncos coming off the bench in the 18-10 loss. Seluini scored his first NRL try in round 8 against his former side the New Zealand Warriors.
In 2016, Seluini signed with the Melbourne Storm. He played in the 2016 NRL Auckland Nines and also displaying skills for feeder club Sunshine Coast Falcons. In May he was part of Tonga team that played against Samoa in the 2016 Polynesian Cup.
- Rugby League Project
- "Seluini named Junior Warriors player of the year". 3 News. 22 September 2010. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- Nafe Seluini couriermail.com.au
- Mateo to headline Tonga's act in Test nrl.com, 8 October 2009
- "NRL: Warriors unchanged for final". The New Zealand Herald. NZPA. 29 September 2010. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- Nafe Seluini nzleague.co.nz
- Nine NYC-winning Warriors named in Jnr Kiwis Archived 2016-01-30 at the Wayback Machine NRL.com, 6 October 2010
- Roosters sign Nafe Seluini from Penrith Brisbane Times, 27 June 2012
- Nafe Seluini NRL.com