|Television||Plant-Based by Nafsika|
Nafsika Antypas is a Canadian television host and veganism advocate.
Nafsika Antypas was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, and began her professional career with her father’s Mediterranean food import company Pilaros. She currently serves as the company’s marketing director.
Nafsika Antypas’ first vegan project was People Against Violence, a non-profit organization she founded in 2014. She then founded The Struggling Vegan, a vegan consultation and advocacy firm, in 2015. In 2016 Antypas became the host for the world’s first Vegan lifestyle television show, Plant-Based by Nafsika on the A&E's FYI Network. Topics for the show included cooking demonstrations, interviews with doctors and nutritionists, celebrity guests, and “cruelty free” fashion. The second season of the show aired in 2017, and the third season aired in 2018. In 2017 Antypas gained her certification as a health and lifestyle coach. She has also contributed articles to publications including The Oakland Press.
- "A Sneak Preview of Plant-Based by Nafsika's Second Season". Vegan News.
- "ACT RADIO: Nafsika Antypas". NPR.
- "REVEALED: Top 100 Most Influential Vegans Of 2017". Plant Based News.
- "World's First Vegan Lifestyle Series to Debut on A&E". Vegan News.
- "First-Ever Vegan Lifestyle Show Coming to a TV Near You - PETA". PETA.
- "4 Incredible Facts About Vegan Cable TV Show 'Plant Based by Nafsika'".
- Luke, Michael. "Big Exposure Coming for Terra Tech Corp (OTCMKTS:TRTC) Subsidiary". streetregister.com. Street Register.
- "Natalie Portman Says She Wants to Launch Her Own Vegan Cooking Show". Live Kindly. 18 June 2018.
- Media, Nafsika Antypas For Digital First. "Being vegan is easier than ever". The Oakland Press.