NagaCorp Ltd. (Chinese: 金界控股有限公司) (SEHK: 3918) is a Hong Kong-listed hotel, gaming and leisure company. Its Cambodian property, NagaWorld, is the country's largest hotel and gaming resort, and is Phnom Penh's only integrated hotel-casino entertainment complex. NagaCorp holds a 70-year casino licence in Cambodia which runs until 2065, and has a monopoly within a 200-kilometre (120 mi) radius of Phnom Penh (except the Cambodia-Vietnam border area, Bokor, Kirirom Mountains, and Sihanoukville) until 2045.
The Naga casino first opened on May 1, 1995 on a boat moored in the Mekong River in Phnom Penh. The casino moved to its current land-based facility in 2003. NagaCorp held its initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2006, making it the first gaming-related company to trade on the exchange, and the first company with operations in Cambodia to become publicly traded. Junket operator SunCity Group have a VIP Club located on Level 23 of Naga2 hotel tower in Phnom Penh.
- "NagaCorp Makes Casino 'Holiday In Cambodia' No Joke". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "GGRAsia – NagaCorp reassures investors over Cambodia licence". www.ggrasia.com. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "NagaCorp signs 10-year extension to Phnom Penh casino exclusivity agreement through 2045". Inside Asian Gaming. Retrieved 20 November 2019.
- "NagaCorp gets casino exclusivity extended to 2045". GGRAsia. Retrieved 21 November 2019.
- Tricia Fitzgerald (May 1, 1995). "Cambodia opens floating casino". UPI. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- Charles Rollet (May 15, 2015). "NagaWorld celebrates 20 eventful years at the table". Phnom Penh Post. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- Kate Woodsome (September 26, 2003). "Naga Casino moves to riverfront complex". The Cambodia Daily. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- "NagaCorp raises HK$715m from IPO". South China Morning Post. October 13, 2006. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- "NagaCorp Ltd". NagaWorld. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- "SunCity celebrates 1st anniversary of VIP premise at Naga2". Khmer Times. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "NagaCorp open to new development opportunities: chairman". GGRAsia. Retrieved 15 July 2019.